- An annual safe driver awards program to recognize school bus drivers for their safe driving records, and exceptional performance as a "professional".
- An annual school bus road-e-o to provide driving and knowledge competition for school bus drivers.
- Activity in the NH legislature and liaison with Congressmen and other government officials to protect the interests of the school bus industry.
- In-service training workshops for drivers, mechanics and training programs for supervisors.
- Monthly mailings and newsletters to members.
- Membership meetings several times a year with appropriate speakers.
- Spokesmen for the school bus industry and liaison with various state officials and other official bodies.
- Detailed listing of directions to school athletic events and extra curricula events and field trip facilities throughout the state (located on this website), as an aid to drivers, and others.
- Supplier of fleet and driver report forms, providing members with substantial discounts from list prices.
- Consumer information promoting safety of students on school buses.